I've had a ton of requests on doing a makeup post. So here it is! Don't let it be overwhelming. I buy my brushes more expensive because they last up to 5-6 years, where as a cheap brush last me 3-6 months. Make sure you clean your brushes once a week. I use this cleanser and this brush cleaning glove.
"Photo Finish" Foundation Primer This really helps with moisturizing your skin before applying makeup. It also helps with your makeup lasting longer through out the day. Apply first before you put on your makeup.
- ‘Tenue de Perfection’ Foundation SPF 20 It has taken me a LONG time to find a foundation that I absolutely love. This year I finally found this one. It doesn't leave weird textures on your face and it has amazing coverage. I wear Beige Naturel color.
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush I absolutely love this brush for applying my foundation. It distributes the foundation evenly through out my face and doesn't soak in the foundation like most brushes.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette I've tried a few different contour pallets and this is the one I like the most. I use all of the colors when I contour. It is creamy and flawless. I love it. If your skin does better with a dry contour, then I would recommend THIS.
- 168 Large Angled Contour Brush I use this brush for contouring my cheeks and under my jaw line and on the top of my forehead. It is a great brush!
- 227 Large Fluff Brush If you don't want to use the large contour brush above, you can get away with just using this one. It is really great for contouring cheekbones.
- Tarte Brush I use this brush to contour my nose.
- Makeup Sponge Applicator The trick with the beauty blender it to have it damp when blending your contour. MUST HAVE if you don't have one.
- Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer - Beige BEST concealer ever. I get it in the color Beige.
- No. 5 Concealer Brush This brush is a must have as well. Don't ever apply your concealer straight from the stick, use the brush, thank me later.
- Tarte Cheek Stain You'll love this blush. I like the fearless and blushing bride. They are both pretty and you'll love the creamy texture! It is my all time favorite makeup product, I love how it feels putting it on. I'm addicted.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER 106 Medium Foundation Brush This is the brush I use to apply my blush.
- 'Terracotta' Bronzing Powder I apply this over my contour towards the end of being done with my makeup. It gives it the right pop. I wear 00.
- PINCEAU BLUSH Brush #4 BEST powder brush. I buy my brushes more expensive and take care of them so they last longer. This brush is proven to last up to 6 years!
- 'Mineralize' Skinfinish Natural This is the powder that is a little more heavy and extra coverage. I tend to wear this on photo shoot days. I wear medium plus in the summer and medium in the winter.
- Pigment I like to add this over my highlighting spots on my face to give it more of a glowy look. I go with the whiter lighter colors.
- 'All Nighter' Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray There's a couple different setting sprays but this one I feel like has made my makeup last the longest. It gives your makeup a dewey look as well! Put on very LAST when you have all your makeup on.
- Precision Tweezers I swear by anything Anastasia. This is everything I use. These tweezers are amazing.
- Brow Stencils This helps so much with getting your brow shape precise. The stencil I use is the High Arch.
- #7 Mini Duo Brush This is the brush I use to put the gel on my brows.
- 'Dipbrow Pomade' Waterproof Brow Color I wear the color Taupe
- Highlighting Duo Pencil This is really pretty. I highlight under my brows and sometimes on the top. It gives your face a natural lift. I love it.
- 'Brow Wiz' Mechanical Brow Pencil Most people use one or the other (gel or pencil) I use both. I wear Taupe in this as well.
- Brow Gel This helps shapes your eyebrow hairs and keep them in place after coloring them in.
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging Primer before putting your eyeshadow on. Helps with creases and smudging.
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Pallet this is currently one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets.
- No. 4 Crease Brush Shadowing your creases
- HOURGLASS Cosmetics No. 3 All-Over Eyeshadow Brush general eyeshadow brush for all over eyes
- HOURGLASS Cosmetics No. 11 Smudge Brush I use this brush for the corners of my eyes and under my eyes
- 'Le Crayon Khôl' EyeLiner White eyeliner? Yes white eyeliner. I put in on the bottom of my inner eyelids. It makes your eyes look bigger. Try it out!
- Marc Jacobs Liquid Eyeliner
- 'Hypnôse' Custom Volume Mascara I've used the mascara for over two years. You'll love it.
- Ardell Lashes When I do shoots I definitely wear lashes 75% of the time. These ones are one my favorites because they look more natural.
- Sugar scrub I exfoliate my lips almost every day. This scrub is really good at taking off all the dead skin, and bring out your natural lip color.
- 'Rouge Volupté' Lipstick The colors I wear the most are Lingerie Pink, Rouge in Rock, and Fuchsia in Rage
- Mac Lipsticks I wear the colors Pervette, Film Noir, Russian Red
- Buxom Lipglosses I wear these lipglosses more then anything else. I have them in almost every color. They are all amazing!