Contract for Photography Services
Client’s Full Name: _________________________________________________________________
Client’s Fiancé’s Full Name: ______________________________________________________
Client’s Email Address: _______________________________________________________
Shoot Location: _______________________________________________________________
Shoot Date: ______________________________
Please print this document out, sign it, and mail it back to me along with the $XXX down payment. Please make any checks payable to "JessaKae Photography". Although I will put you tentatively on my calendar, I cannot officially hold the date for you until I receive the contract and down payment. Please mail the check to the address below.
My studio address is:
123 W. Studio
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Included in Package:
As far as delivering your photos to you, you have the options below. Please check the one you’d prefer:
You may pick up the images from my studio, the address is above.
I can upload the images to an online gallery, and you can download them instantly in full resolution.
I can mail you the images to your home or work address. Please only choose this option if absolutely necessary.
Photographer’s Fee (including sales tax): $2,507.50
Deposit due: $500
1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel more than 2 hours away from Salt Lake City, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
3. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
4. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
5. The Photographer agrees to edit the number of images specified above, but may choose to edit more images for no additional costs. If the Client requests additional edited images, the client will pay the extra fees for these images before he/she receives them.
6. All low resolution unedited images are given to the Client, the Client does not have the right to print these images or use them online. These images are only to be viewed by the client and his/her fiancé or husband. Unedited photos are only available for one week after the edited images are given to the Client.
7. The allotted time booked for a photo session begins on the exact time that is arranged to meet. If the Client is late for the photo session, additional coverage may only be added to that session for an additional fee.
8. The client may not adjust or edit the images taken by the photographer in any way.
9. The client must pay for the pictures from the ceremony and reception prior to the photographer giving the client the images.
10. The client is required to pay for any sessions and services that have already been given by the photographer within two months of the session or service. The photographer will not be held responsible if the client does not like the photos taken by the photographer. Although the photographer may choose to refund payment, the photographer is not required to refund any money that was meant for services that the photographer has already performed.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Counties of Utah and Salt Lake in the State of Utah and any applicable Federal law.